Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Cullen Campaign by belladonna1472



STATUS:  Incomplete
RATING: M
PAIRING:  Edward/Bella
AUTHOR:  BellaDonna1472

AH

AUTHOR'S DESCRIPTION:
Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan both have parents who are powerful on Capitol Hill. Problem is, their families are political enemies. What happens when Democrat!Edward and Republican!Bella bump into each other at Union Station in D.C.?

This was on my to-read for a while, and when I finally got around to reading, I was kicking myself because I took so long.  I love this.  Hard.  Politics is a very sensitive subject.  Add in a fling between two people on each side of the spectrum, and your bound to have some obstacles in your way.  


You can find the story on fanfiction.net HERE
You can follow the author on twitter HERE
You can find The Cullen Campaign blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment