Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer of Salt by Lola-pops




STATUS:  Complete
RATING: M
PAIRING:  Edward/Bella
AUTHOR:  Lola-pops

AH

AUTHOR'S DESCRIPTION:

The heat wave lingers. Sweet, savory and slick. Jasper, Rose and I wade through the humid days, content in our relative isolation. We spend June through August at our family lake property, and this summer is like any other. Until it's not.

I read this in two nights.  I was hearing everyone going on and on about SOS and I finally dove in and I wasn't disapointed.  I love that Bella isn't a complete pushover in this fic, and she doesn't let Edward get away with everything.  The characters are very developed,  and you can feel what they are all going through.  This is great.  Give it a try!

You can find the story on fanfiction.net HERE
you can follow the author on twitter HERE 
You can read the interview I did with the author HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment