Monday, August 30, 2010

Ithaca is Gorges by Giselle-lx







STATUS: Complete
RATING: M
AUTHOR:  Giselle-lx


NEW MOON ALTERNATE POV

AUTHOR'S DESCRIPTION:


New Moon from Carlisle's and Edward's POV: After the Cullens leave Bella and move to Ithaca, NY, Carlisle fights to keep his family together as Edward's pain threatens to tear them apart. Canon.

This story is simply gorgeous. The writing is fantastic and each pov is equally fascinating. I read this thinking I would speed through it, knowing of course how it would end, but I found myself savouring the story and each knew piece of insight into both Edward and Carlisle I gained. giselle-lx has a deft hand and keeps the reader equally captivated and enthralled. 

 
You can find the story on fanfiction.net HERE
You can follow the author on twitter HERE

2 comments: