Monday, July 26, 2010

Million Dollar Baby by clpsuperstar



STATUS:  Incomplete
RATING: M
PAIRING:  Edward/Bella
AUTHOR:  Clpsuperstar




AH

AUTHOR'S DESCRIPTION:
When Renee is diagnosed with a terminal illness, Isabella makes the ultimate sacrifice. Selling herself to the highest bidder to do with her as they please may just prove to be more than she bargained for.



I think I might be in love with this fic.  I couldn't stop reading it.  Its different, and Bella is snarky as hell.  Mix that in with kinkward and his love of the double agent coochie....and well...just go read it.

You can find the story on fanfiction.net HERE
You can follow the author on twitter HERE
You can find the blog for Million Dollar Baby HERE

1 comment:

  1. Oh, WoW! So, I saw a tweet about the rec you did for me, so of course I had to come check it out! You honor me! I'm so happy you think enough of it so far to pimp it out for me! I fucking love you and shit for it!

    Muchos Grabbyass!
    clp

    ReplyDelete