Saturday, July 24, 2010

Darkness by Cherry.Blossomz




STATUS:  Complete
RATING: M
PAIRING:  Edward/Bella
AUTHOR:  Cherry.Blossomz

AH

AUTHOR'S DESCRIPTION:

Bella leaves her hometown of Phoenix and enters her freshmen year of college in New York State. She is on a journey of self-discovery, which is aided by Edward Cullen - a musician she meets there. Can they move beyond their dark pasts to find love?

I want to thank the author of this fic!  She sent me an email, asking me to read her story, and it was the first email to the site!  I loved Darkness.  I have so many new additions to my playlist now.  I love me some music playing Edward, so this sucked me in really quick. 

You can find the story on fanfiction.net HERE
You can follow the author on twitter HERE
You can read the interview I did with the author HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment