Thursday, July 29, 2010

Purgatory: A Love Story by Americnxidiot





STATUS:  Complete
RATING: M
PAIRING:  Edward/Bella
AUTHOR:  Americnxidiot

AH/AU/INVOLVES THEMES OF DEATH

AUTHOR'S DESCRIPTION:

On December 23, forty people boarded the Greyhound bus from Seattle to Port Angeles. Six would never arrive. A story of love, grief, & learning to live again once your heart stops beating. A Twilight/Wristcutters crossover.

This fic just absolutely blew me away.  I love angst, and things that make me feel.  This fic made me feel.  I loved the story, and the pain, and the fear of not knowing how these people would ever find a happy ending.  This is beautiful, and heart-wrenching....

You can find the story on fanfiction.net HERE
You can follow the author on twitter HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment