Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Twinned by Conversed





STATUS:  Incomplete
RATING: M
AUTHOR:  Conversed

AH

AUTHOR'S DESCRIPTION:

Edward and Masen Cullen look identical, but mistake them at your peril. Watch as their carefully constructed world falls apart when they meet the new girl in town. There's slash, smut and Jasper having shower sex with y'all. Are you ready for it?

This is a story, that at it's heart, is a story about love. It's told from alternating pov's and each voice is distinct, each character full of dimension and depth. The story twists and turns in a way that is engaging and fresh. I'm completely in love with it. 

You can read this fic on fanfiction.net HERE
You can follow the author on twitter HERE

3 comments:

  1. Twinned is awesome. The writing is amazing and every chapter is a journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to Twinned.
    The voices are so real, and Jasper is seriously smexy.
    You'll fall in love with the characters all over again. And it's ^all^ about the boys.
    I love it. Hard. IYKWIMAINY'AD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to start reading this story for a while, and now that it's complete, I'm ready to jump in. I've read so many great reviews and absolutely can't wait. I mean, two Edwards, an amazing Jasper and a sequel already started? What more could you want? And that banner is to die for. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete