Friday, July 30, 2010

A Message from Lady Tazz: From the Heart of Fandom



Hello Everyone,

It has come to my attention (through twitter) that we have a lot of fandom people in the hospital some fighting for their lives. This fandom has shown numerous times our strength. Lets come together as a united fandom through prayer and positive thoughts and reach out to those in need!

Please display the button above on your blog and this link http://tazzsobsession.blogspot.com/p/from-heart-of-fandom.html - If you know of anyone that should be added to my list please let me know.

From The Heart Of Fandom means a great deal to me (as I'm an emotional person by nature). Right now I started a page on Tazz's Twilight Obsession - If I see the need I'm ready to start a blog for it!

Positive thoughts and prayers can move mountains and make miracles happen.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

~Lady Tazz (Tammy)

No comments:

Post a Comment