Thursday, August 5, 2010

Foxy Fics Compilation

FoxyFics is raising money for Parkinson's research.  The wonderful @katbug86 has put together a compilation of over 20 exclusive one shots that you can get for as little as $5.00.  You can find all of the information about making a donation HERE.

I am a contributing author, and I have decided to post a little teaser of my one shot!  Please please donate, its for a great cause, and you can have a chance to read some wonderful work written by some wonderful girls!!!






Camel 9's & Black Lines Teaser:


“Well good morning, Bella,” he said sitting up.  The sheet fell away, and I was momentarily frozen, as my eyes traced the black lines that covered his arms and torso.  I must have look like I lacked any type of normal brain function as I took in his disheveled appearance.  He ruffled a hand through his jet black hair, and cocked a pierced eyebrow at me. I had sex with that last night, I reminded myself and I smiled sheepishly.
“Morning…”  I suddenly felt really exposed, and pulled one of the blankets off the end of the bed to cover myself. 
“The name’s Masen.  So, last night was uh…” He started to say.
“Great,” I said finishing his sentence off. I don’t know why I said great, I couldn’t even remember it.  “Um…Do you know where my clothes are?” I asked wanting nothing more than to get dressed, grab Kate, and leave.
“They‘re in the backyard.”  . 
“Why the fuck are they in the backyard?”                                     
“We went skinny dipping in the hot tub.” 
“You have got to be kidding me.”  I was going to die of mortification.  I sat back down on the edge of the bed, and picked up my phone to text Kate.  Hopefully she would be nice enough to get them for me.  I felt lips trailing up the back of my spine, and breath tickling the baby hairs on the back of my neck.  
“Come back to bed.”  I turned to face him after I set my phone down, and contemplated my decision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment